“Martin is responsive and approachable. Not once has he ever made me feel like I’m on the clock. That’s rare for a law firm, but it’s what you get at Harvey & Williams.”
After working in a larger law firm, Martin approached co-founder Keith Harvey with the idea to partner together and broaden the capabilities of the group (the pair were also friends in college and teammates on the football team, so joining up wasn’t a hard sell).
Martin assists business owners with their day-to-day needs, drafts agreements and contracts, and handles negotiations and collections. He also works closely with commercial and residential landlords and property managers, and has significant experience with debtor/creditor litigation and unlawful detainer actions.
When he’s not handling cases in court or keeping up with the latest change to property law, you’ll find him with his wife, Marianne, and their young son.
- College of William & Mary Law School, J.D.
- University of Richmond, M.B.A.
- Randolph-Macon College, B.A. (Business and Economics)
Admissions and Certifications
- Virginia Bar
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of Virginia
- Licensed under the Consumer Real Estate Settlement Protection Act (CRESPA)
Memberships and Organizations
- Virginia State Bar
- Virginia Bar Association
- Richmond Bar Association
- Virginia Creditors Bar Association
- Hanover Rotary Club